When did you get involved with fitness?
What does your training routine look like?
How do you stay motivated?
Do you have any tips for those new to fitness?
1. Have a workout plan written down preferably made by a personal trainer
2. An outfit in which you feel comfortable, not too lose not to tight
3. Headphones and maybe some cool hat, and like this you can focus on what you are doing and nobody will bother you.
4. Have your favorite music with you. A good playlist or use spotify
5. Always check your form, you should feel the body part you are working, if you are doing biceps you should feel your biceps and not your shoulder or other body part.
What does your diet look like?
What is your favorite recipe?
The Italian cuisine is my favorite and I am not talking about pasta now! I love their veggie dishes like the stuffer eggplants with all kind of veggies and cheese baked in the oven, I love the caprese salad with mozzarella and tomatoes, I could eat it every day. I also love the healthy variation of the morning pancake, which I make from 2 ingredients: eggs and a banana.
What is your approach to cardio?
As I said before I do High Intensity Interval training classes too, so this is usually my cardio, but sometimes I like to run also.
What is your next goal? Where do you see yourself this time next year?